Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Three EU data pass

Anonymous
Hi
I added the three EU data pass to my account to avail of the data roaming rates as advised by your store in blanchardstown to avail of the 50mb for €2 per day and I'm shocked to see that I have been conned into spending 61.50 ex vat on data in 2 days while roaming in Spain despite using wifi when available and only using cellular data for a quick check of email etc. I then got text messages while in Spain saying that I was being charged €10.07 per MB!!!! I'm very disappointed in this service, it's not very transparent and totally confusing to the customer. Didn't have these issues with O2 !
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Three EU data pass

Hi @Anonymous, did you receive texts to confirm that it was in place? You can view more info on that addon here: http://www.three.ie/web/roaming/eu-data-pass/

Anonymous
Received a message from 50202 From Three: Hi, thanks for your text. We will add the Three Travel Internet pass to your account and text to let you know. It may take up to 2 working days.
Was informed by grafton street "that's it your sorted"
Posted From Apple iPhone

Yes, it sounds like it was set up correctly. Can you send a PM with your details and we'll check this out for you? 

Sheena

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>