Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Three EU data pass

Anonymous
Hi
I added the three EU data pass to my account to avail of the data roaming rates as advised by your store in blanchardstown to avail of the 50mb for €2 per day and I'm shocked to see that I have been conned into spending 61.50 ex vat on data in 2 days while roaming in Spain despite using wifi when available and only using cellular data for a quick check of email etc. I then got text messages while in Spain saying that I was being charged €10.07 per MB!!!! I'm very disappointed in this service, it's not very transparent and totally confusing to the customer. Didn't have these issues with O2 !
Highlighted

Re: Three EU data pass

Hi @Anonymous, did you receive texts to confirm that it was in place? You can view more info on that addon here: http://www.three.ie/web/roaming/eu-data-pass/

Highlighted

Anonymous
Received a message from 50202 From Three: Hi, thanks for your text. We will add the Three Travel Internet pass to your account and text to let you know. It may take up to 2 working days.
Was informed by grafton street "that's it your sorted"
Highlighted

Yes, it sounds like it was set up correctly. Can you send a PM with your details and we'll check this out for you? 

Sheena

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.