Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Text message delay

Anonymous

How can a text message sent yesterday morning only be recievied this morning?

It was sent as part of a group msg and all other recipients in the group recievied the message accept me until this morning.

It was quite an inmortant message and therfore i am quite angry at this level of service.

Could someone take a look into this for me please.

text issues

Anonymous
I'm finding an increase in dropped texts, particularly early in morning . Was there an issue in D1 this morning. I'm also having regular issue with texting at Drogheda railway station and these problems only seem to have started in past few months. Can you advise pl. overall very disappointed with service in recent months

Re: text issues

Can you both restart your phones and let me know if you're still having this issue?

Anonymous
I did restart phone yesterday and still had issue . I'll keep any eye on it

What phone are you using @Anonymous? 

Re: Text message delay

Anonymous
iPhone 5

Is it definitely normal texts that are affected, or possibly iMessages?

Anonymous
I have been having this issue for the past few days now. I tried my sim card in different phones and the issue was still happening. Three support were very helpful. They sent out a new sim card today at about 10. I set it up and now it still isn't working properly in my s4 mini, a HTC or an iPhone. Hopefully something can be done. Thanks again for all your help!
Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous, can you send a PM with your details and some examples of the text issue and I'll get this checked out?

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon