Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Text Anytime Charge

Scout

I have had the Text Anytime option on my account since I changed over to bill pay. My contract ran out in October; I upgraded and signed up to the Mini Flex Max option again. I asked in the shop if Text Anytime would be gone now and I was assured it was and I was on the €30 a month option. 

The Text Anytime charge is still on the 25th November bill for the period covering from then to 24th December. I really don't want to keep paying for texts when I rarely use them. It doesn't show up as an add on so I'm not sure how to get rid of it. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Róisín

Re: Text Anytime Charge

Hmmmm sounds like Three need to check this out to remove anything that shouldn't be part of your plan going forward. Best thing to do is send one of the mods a PM. Go into your Private messages and send it to Three_Rachel or Three_Mairead 

3 Moderator

@roisinah, Hi there Roisin, did you get this sorted? As @Michael_Mick mentioned, we can remove that for you here. Just send me a PM with your full name, number , address and date of birth. Then I'll get it done for you. Deb 

Highlighted

Scout
I'll send a message to you now Deb. Thanks to both of you for your help!
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>