Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Terrible mobile signal

Lookout

Hi folks,

I live in an area with terrible phone signal.   I know some of the UK mobile companies provide signal boosters to customers in this situation.  Have 3 anything similar?   We have 3 phones on bill pay with 3 at the moment, and would be great to finally get a usable signal.

Thanks

CK

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Terrible mobile signal

Maestro
@CK1971 they don't because can't guarantee they work but you can buy then with other companies. They used sell them here too but something went wrong I'm sure or they wouldn't have stopped. A lot of 3 UK customers come on here because they don't have a forum and get confused so that's why @billbond4 said that.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
This forum is for three ireland, three uk is a separate company

Lookout

I know that !!!!! My point was that in the UK, mobile providers provide signal boosters for customers with bad signals.  I wanted to know if 3 Ireland provided something similar

@billbond4 wrote:
This forum is for three ireland, three uk is a separate company

Highlighted

Maestro
@CK1971 they don't because can't guarantee they work but you can buy then with other companies. They used sell them here too but something went wrong I'm sure or they wouldn't have stopped. A lot of 3 UK customers come on here because they don't have a forum and get confused so that's why @billbond4 said that.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout

Ah thanks for the info.  Was a bit of a shot in the dark anyway !!.  I have one phone on Eir and that has wifi calling - it doesnt work fantastically but it is handy.  The lack of a signal is a pain in the neck with the Three phones but we are well used to it at this stage.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>