Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Switching from sim only to prepay

Explorer

Hi, I am on sim only bill plan. I am considering changing to prepay. 

If I decide to switch is there any minimum length of time I need to be on prepay? If I gave prepay a try for say 28 days, can I switch back to sim only bill pay?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Switching from sim only to prepay

Anonymous

You would of course! We can transfer your number to any of your accounts at your request provided the number is not bound to a contract and in your case, there are no contracts involved in either plan 😊

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Anonymous

Hi there 👋 Thanks for posting! There is no commitment on a Pepay plan but if you cancel the SIM Ony account and move the number, you'll need to set up a new SIM Only account from the beginning to move back over. Conor

Explorer

Thanks Conor - so if I moved and wished to go sim-only again would I still be able to keep my number? 

Highlighted

Anonymous

You would of course! We can transfer your number to any of your accounts at your request provided the number is not bound to a contract and in your case, there are no contracts involved in either plan 😊

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>