Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Still waiting on order

Anonymous
I ordered a bill pay phone on Tuesday I got the emails confirming the order and everything I've checked my tracking order with my red number but still haven't received my phone I called on Wednesday they said the next day I called yesterday and they said the same thing that it was in the warehouse,
When will I get my phone?
My ref number is 2997653

Re: Still waiting on order

Hi @Anonymous, sorry for the delay with order, we do have the stock available so it should have been dispatched by now. I'll check with the warehouse for an update now.

Anonymous
Okay thanks,
Have you found anything out for me?

Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for posting on the forum and welcome on board!

As soon as @Three_Sheena finds out something she will be in touch with you via message on here.

If you wish you can send her a message by Clicking Send message to a Three rep in my signature below.

Please insert the following in the message.

Name:

Address:
Date of birth:

Order number:
Link to your thread or post:

Thanks.

Hi @Anonymous, good news, your phone is shipping today!

Anonymous

Hi there @Anonymous,

Thanks for posting on the Three forum.

I am just wondering if your query had been solved. If so, would you mind clicking the “Accept as Solution” button on the right bottom of the answer that had solved your query?

By marking the reply that solved your issue it is likely that another member will be in need of the answer and we can point them in the direction of the solved answer from this thread.

If your issue has not been resolved please do say.

Thanks again for using the forum.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>