Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sim Activation/Account Registration

Anonymous

Hi there,

Last Thursday I paid my deposit for broadband, my dongle and sim card arrived on Saturday via Courier. I plugged in my dongle to my computer, the three dashboard came up in my browser but it would not let me connect. So I contact customer support via web chat and they told me it would take 24 hours to activate. So I tried again 24 hours later to no avail, contacted customer support via web chat again and they said they could not bring up my account details on their system. So I tried registering with my new three mobile number but it says it is not recognized. I have been given a number to call tomorrow after 9am, I will post back here with results.

Just want to know if this happened to anyone else?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Sim Activation/Account Registration

Anonymous

Ok so I was able to register my account today and activate my sim, but still cannot connect. It says my allowance starts in 3 days!!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Anonymous

Ok so I was able to register my account today and activate my sim, but still cannot connect. It says my allowance starts in 3 days!!

Highlighted

Wizard

Hi, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Can you PM me on your mobile broadband number, and your full name, address and date of birth?

Thanks, 

Bob

Highlighted

Anonymous

How do i activate a new sim card

Highlighted

You can activate a replacement SIM at the link  here

Highlighted

Scout

Hi

have been trying to register a new SIM card for the past week but it keeps coming back in an email as rejected. 

Can someone please help with registering this new SIM card? 

Highlighted

@AndyA is it a replacement SIM or are you registering your account?

Highlighted

Scout

Ive got a new sim card for an iphone ive just switched from an android and it wont activate my new sim card, any reason why this is happening?

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.