Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Signal mysteriously disapeared.

Anonymous

WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THREE TO ANYBODY. They are useless in resolving any problems. After being bill customers for 5 years, our signal suddenly disappeared three months ago. No help from customer service, only lies and misleading information, treat us like animals and we were even shouted at over the phone. After 3 months of crazy opposition and nerve-wrecking stress, we were just offered to cancel our bills and return our phones without any compensation. 

Re: Signal mysteriously disapeared.

Hi @Anonymous, whereabouts are you having issues with the service and what phones are you using? Do you have the same issues everywhere or just at home?

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi, you can check my account (ph. no *snip*) and you'll see full history. I have answered already such the questions numerous time. We have this problem only inside of our house, have 4 different divices iPhone 4s, iPhone 5c, Blackberry q10, Nokia Lumia) which are working everywhere except our house (however we had very good signal for the past 5 yers). 

EDIT: removed mobile number.

Can you send me a PM with your details and I'll check on this for you?

Re: Signal mysteriously disappeared.

Anonymous

This has happened to me too in my workplace (Cork City). I was always able to use my phone at work until mid February and now there is no signal within the buiding. The only suggestion I got (via Twitter) was to replace the SIM - is this a likely solution for loss of signal in a specific spot? 

Hi @Anonymous, what phone are you using? Do you only have issues at work or is the same in other areas?

Anonymous

Hi Sheena,

I was on a Samsung Galaxy 3 but have now got a HTC 610. Same iss on both phones.

The issue is only occuring on work premises (Boole Library, UCC, facing onto College Road)

Claire

As it's Android, can you make sure that the settings match these? - http://bit.ly/1FaLhaC

Also that Network Mode and Network Selection are set to Auto?

Anonymous

I've tried the settings at the start of the problem on advice from the Twitter person - that didn't help. I can't understand how i would be a problem since it works everywhere else. I asked my colleagues if anyone else has had a similar problem and I have had one reposnse from someone with the same issue. 

Can you send me a PM with your details @Anonymous and I'll look into this for you?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>