Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Signal mysteriously disapeared.

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Me and the wife have the exact same issue dating back to december when we moved from O2 to Three when at home which is in balgriffin area dublin 13 we have no coverage at all and before we used to have full coverage no problem all the time when we were with O2.

and support not exactly helpfull sicne they insist that we call them when at home but since our only phones at home is the two mobiles that is a bit dificult since we have no coverage when at home :-) 

went to the shop in city centre which advised they were aware of issues in some areas of dublin and to contact customer care to arrange for refund or contract cancelation but when calling them was told we had to go through tech support first which sent us in another loop with no answer

was told they would email us the troubleshootinng steps they wanted done and we could mail it back to them once this was done but never got any email regarding the case we opened 

Hi @Anonymous, what phones are you both using and I can post up the troubleshooting steps here?

Sheena

Anonymous
I have a HTC M8 and wife is using Samsung S5

As you're both using Android phones, can you check that your settings match these? - http://bit.ly/1FaLhaC 

Also can you make sure that your Network/Operator Mode and Network Selection are set to Automatic, and then restart the phones?

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

All of this has been checked already and have rebooted restarted and even tried resetting phone , swapped SIM cards and still same issue. no coverage when at home and very limited coverage in general area around ballgriffin

and most of the time when you try to search for network it just times out and no connection 

but doing the same when i am in city centre or at work its works perfectly fine

Highlighted

Great, thanks for checking all of that. It does sound like the issue is specific to your area in that case, can you send a PM with your details and we'll get this checked out for you?

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon