Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Signal booster

I live in area that has zero mobile phone coverage for any network. A few meters outside my house I get a 3 signal but not in the house. We have a 3 router attached to the side of the house which we get sufficient internet from. My question is there any booster I can purchase to help boost my mobile phone signal in the house. I simply want to be able to make and take calls. Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: Signal booster

Legend
Unfortunately signal boosters are illegal in Ireland, your best bet for calls is to use a WiFi call in your house via an app and setup call forwarding on your phone when your not reachable to the phone number the app gives you

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

There are lots of boosters but not with Three. Read up on the reviews for boosters and order online so you can send it back if it doesn't work.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Legend
Unfortunately signal boosters are illegal in Ireland, your best bet for calls is to use a WiFi call in your house via an app and setup call forwarding on your phone when your not reachable to the phone number the app gives you

Highlighted

Thanks very much for the speedy reply!

@billbond4 illegal! I had no idea! Whoops
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>