Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Scam texts

[ Edited ]
Scout

I have not clicked on any links nor have I subscribed to this service. Shortly after receiving this text I get an alert from three telling me I’ve spent over my limited, therefor these people have taken my money already!!! This is a disgrace and I can see from the recent posts that I’m not the only one!

Can somebody from three please contact me about stopping this before they take anymore money? Thank you.

Re: Scam texts

2 things 1. Text back STOP to remove any subscription
Or
Pm the mods and they can remove all premium services (includes competitions)
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout

I've had exactly the same problem, surely ComReg must be well aware of them by now?

@tw_fire it's actually not illegal. Comreg can give info on how to open a dispute if you.say you haven't subscribed. You can contact the company directly as well by email to ask them how you became subscribed and text back STOP so you won't be charged anymore.
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi @Traffic76  and @tw_fire , I've popped this on another board which is about Premium SMS Gamersville too. Both @Mac_n_cheese and @Michael_Mick  are correct, but I'd like to add to the info You'll need to text STOP to 57977, as this is a 3rd party I'd suggest contacting them directly to find out how you got subscribed to the service and ask for a refund. Perhaps it's best to email them help@sptwo.com and cc Comreg consumerline@comreg.ie. Mods can place a premium block on accounts. Remember, this blocks ALL premium services incoming and outgoing. If you'd like to go ahead with this block, send me a PM by using the link below.

Scout
Replying so I can pm
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>