Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Scam text from 57976

3 Moderator

@GrainneButler Hi Grainne 👋 If you check out this link http://bit.ly/SMSguru it will explain everything about these services and how to request a refund 👍 

I too have received this scam message.
I've contacted 3 via the My3 app and was told to send STOP.
By the looks of it I have still been charged by this fraudulent scam and for the message STOP. How to I go about getting this refunded??

Scout
I received the same today. Three customer care wasn't very helpful basically told me I click it so it was my fault and when I asked can I block these numbers he told me no only way to stop it is to text the number back and be charged for doing so. Will be putting a complaint into comreg about this.

Scout
I think it could be burried in an accept cookies button on a website that's the only place it could have come from unless a seller on Amazon is doing it with phone numbers

Scout
Hi I’d like to block spam texts too but I can’t pm you?

Posting so I can PM

Scout
I've just received similar from TrimXS.
I can't send PM to have it blocked

Scout

same as that- TRIMXs- 9 txt msgs at 11.08am

Scout

Hey Guys,

I've the exact same scenario. Got my 3bill today

Scammed €20euro by TrimXS- A service that I have subscribed, used not signed up too.

I see this is constantly happening with 3customers and raised with ComReg.

How can customers get a refund?

Regards,

Shane

Lookout
I need premium texts removed too. I was scammed out of €12 earlier today from "games4u". I dont want to top up my phone now incase the bastards take more money.
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon