Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Re: Scam text from 57976

3 Moderator

@GrainneButler Hi Grainne 👋 If you check out this link http://bit.ly/SMSguru it will explain everything about these services and how to request a refund 👍 

Highlighted

I too have received this scam message.
I've contacted 3 via the My3 app and was told to send STOP.
By the looks of it I have still been charged by this fraudulent scam and for the message STOP. How to I go about getting this refunded??
Highlighted

Scout
I received the same today. Three customer care wasn't very helpful basically told me I click it so it was my fault and when I asked can I block these numbers he told me no only way to stop it is to text the number back and be charged for doing so. Will be putting a complaint into comreg about this.
Highlighted

Scout
I think it could be burried in an accept cookies button on a website that's the only place it could have come from unless a seller on Amazon is doing it with phone numbers
Highlighted

Scout
Hi I’d like to block spam texts too but I can’t pm you?
Highlighted

Posting so I can PM
Highlighted

Scout
I've just received similar from TrimXS.
I can't send PM to have it blocked
Highlighted

Scout

same as that- TRIMXs- 9 txt msgs at 11.08am

Highlighted

Scout

Hey Guys,

I've the exact same scenario. Got my 3bill today

Scammed €20euro by TrimXS- A service that I have subscribed, used not signed up too.

I see this is constantly happening with 3customers and raised with ComReg.

How can customers get a refund?

Regards,

Shane

Highlighted

Lookout
I need premium texts removed too. I was scammed out of €12 earlier today from "games4u". I dont want to top up my phone now incase the bastards take more money.
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.