Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Re: Scam text from 57976

Scout
Hi Deborah, I received the same message as Jimmydeboy with vfitGuru. I never subscribed to such a service, so it’s an evident scam. I will drop you a private message, can you please advise on how to cancel and get refunded?
Highlighted

Scout
Ditto, also received re TrimXS. Will be putting in a complaint to ComReg, clear scam as other users have said. Lots of countries affected as forums elsewhere about same issue and even same companies. Unbelievable
Highlighted

Scout

How can three leave this as Resolved as well - its obviously not - just got 8 messages from them to my work phone - three wont tell me who to call to get the refund - anyone care to publish it here?

Highlighted

Scout
Have a read here for the trim xs one. https://servicechecker.comreg.ie/PR7802/TRIM_XS Appears all premium rate services (no matter how scammy) have to be registered with ComReg so they should all be findable on that site
Highlighted

Scout

I got the TrimXs texts last Friday morning- never had heard of them and assumed someone must have entered my number by mistake- then went online and found all this 'scam' stuff about 57976.

I sent an email to helpie@stripeygiraffe.co.uk  that is given on Comreg site and had no reply.

I then sent email to help@pfi.me  that I found in this forum.

I got an unsatisfactory response from that one-which then informs me to contact the stripeygiraffe address if I think I should have refund. This is the response:

Customer Support (Pfi.me Customer Care)

Jan 17, 12:26 GMT

Dear XXXXXX

I can see that your mobile number has been billed by the service detailed below, provided by TrimXS

TrimXS is a fitness and lifestyle portal that is completely accessible from your handset. This service is a one time charge of €20.00 which is sent to you in 8 €2.50 messages, this will give you 28 days access to the portal.

You have now been opted-out of the service so will not receive further billing attempts from the service, unless you choose to opt-in again at some point in the future.

We thank you for your time in contacting us. If you have any more queries the content provider can be contacted directly or if you wish to request a refund, you should submit a claim with reasons why you think you should have one via 1800852328 or helpie@stripeygiraffe.co.uk

Best Wishes

pfi.me Customer Support

so sent again to stripeygiraffe address and have received another BS response from yet another email address sb7.trimxs.sms.ir@telcosupport.com apparently who are TrimXS customer service:

Thank you for your email.

We have checked our records against the mobile number below and we can see from our logs that there has been a genuine entry from the mobile phone, please see a brief explanation of how and when this entry occurred below.

• This number was entered into our personalised training programme that offers the benefits of using a personal trainer for a fraction of the price It delivers each user a personalised plan, easy to follow workout videos and a recipe book with 50+ healthy meal suggestions. This is a one-off payment fitness service, giving you 28 days access for 20 Euros and further details can be found at, https://www.trimxs.co, using the drop-down country menu select Ireland.

• Whilst browsing the internet you will have seen a button that advised Join now to gain access to personalised weekly workouts and meal plans. This clearly stated directly below the submit button along with the charge for the service. Once clicked the page refreshed asking you to confirm your entry, again advising the charge. This then had a tick to confirm once this had been done, the page refreshed again asking you to continue to the Trimxs website to start your weight loss journey.

• Following the online entry, a text message was sent advising “TrimXS: U have joined TrimXS for 28 days access for Euro 20 (8x Euro 2.50 msgs). Help? 1800852328 SP: TrimXS†We then sent another text immediately after reading TrimXS: Welcome to TrimXS. You have 28 days access to our fitness content. This also contained a link to go straight to the website to start your fitness journey.

• We can confirm that the entry into this service has been cancelled and no further messages will be sent.

For future queries, please call 1800852328.

Kind regards,

TrimXS........

I will chance Comreg tomorrow and see what they say. I was hoping that I could convince Three to not pay TrimXs but seems I would be wasting my time- surely if Three have had so many complaints about this TRIMXS that they could say they will not pay them and then I would not be out of pocket. 

Highlighted

Scout
Had same problem with 57977. Company Red27. Contacted comreg. Told me contact company for details. Once mentioned comreg offered 50% refund. Refused, told them scam, prove when and where they got my no. Told them I was taking further with Comreg. Data Protection and local T.D. got full refund.
Highlighted

Scout
These are legal premium rate numbers, how I don't know. You can block these numbers by contacting Three. But if you block you can not enter competitions like The Late Late ect. When contacting these companies always use email to have a record plus cheaper.
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.