Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Scam text from 57976

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi @jimmydeboy, can you have a look at the Accepted Solution on the board from @Mac_n_cheese . There's a link included which gives you plenty of info on how to dispute the premium messages and how to block premium numbers going forward. 

Scout
I have been scammed by the number of 57976.

I received this message; FreeMsg: You have joined Gamersville.club for 28 days access for Euro 20 (8x Euro 2.50 msgs). Help? 0818400302 SP: http://portal.gamers-vile.com

I haven’t subscribed to anything, please help!

[ Edited ]
Maestro

https://forum.three.ie/t5/Prepay/Premium-SMS-charge/m-p/36170/highlight/true#M11388

@jimmydeboy  @Leahh12 See the update from @Three_Rachel with all the help info. If you searched premium sms that instead of posting you'd find that topic and the green tick means it's been solved. End of the day it's a premium sms charge and if you haven't subscribed you'll be refunded but you have to contact them and I believe Rachel gave an email address.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
I am getting this msgs for months now and cant stop them. Can you help me please?

This also happened to me yesterday. How can I get back my 20€?? I already replied “STOP” to 57976. But nothing happened. Customer care told me to call their number but I don’t want to because I know they’re scammers.

Scout

I have this exact same issue, @Three_Deborah1 can you please advise.

- Dave

3 Community Manager

@Mac_n_cheese wrote:

https://forum.three.ie/t5/Prepay/Premium-SMS-charge/m-p/36170/highlight/true#M11388

@jimmydeboy  @Leahh12 See the update from @Three_Rachel with all the help info. If you searched premium sms that instead of posting you'd find that topic and the green tick means it's been solved. End of the day it's a premium sms charge and if you haven't subscribed you'll be refunded but you have to contact them and I believe Rachel gave an email address.

@maestro hi there, please see the above post. There is a link to an accepted solution by @Three_Rachel which has all the info you need 👍 

Scout

Replying so I can PM

Highlighted

Lookout
Hi @SarahSlim,I received scam messages from vFit.Guru today claiming I subscribed to their services and billed me 8x€2.50 .i contacted my network provider Three who advised me to text STOP to the number messaging me.I did this and then they washed their hands of the matter by telling me to contact ComReg which I did and they advised I contact txtnation Ltd support at help@pfi.me which I did.so basically if txtnation don’t respond within 10 days or I’m dissatisfied with their reply I can then return to ComReg for a solution.....I’ll have to wait it out and see😩

Lookout
Well guys update to my previous post...as expected I received a email from help@pfi.me who yes you guessed it told me to contact help@sptwo if I think I deserve a refund.....so I did and I contacted ComReg too because this is going nowhere fast.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>