Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Roaming on Bill pay in Europe

Anonymous

Hi All, 

I'm an existing 3 Broadband customer and I use my broadband in Uk, Austria, Sweded, Denmark and Italy on a regular basis. As long as I'm on a 3 network I can use my data allowance free in these 3 like countries,  

I'm thinking to change from vodafone for my phone and join 3 on the Unlimited Flex Max tarrif.

Question is - 

1. Can my unlimited flex max calls, texts and data be used in these countries as I can with the broadband. In other words can I call or text home from Denmak for example when on 3 Dk for free and can I use my data allowance on my phone for free ?.

2. Will I be charged for receiving a call in these countries if I'm on the 3 network ?

3. Is there any plans from 3 Ireland to add France and Spain to their 3 like countries like 3 Uk have done. I travel all over Europe and this would be a great advantage. 

Thanks

John

Re: Roaming on Bill pay in Europe

Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

All the information you need regarding Three Like Home can be found HERE.

Three would love to have you as a customer for your mobile. Smiley Happy

Anonymous

So, This is exactly why I asked the question in the forum. 

The site states - 

The Three Like Home add-on gives you a bundle of 300 flexi units - which you can use to make calls, receive calls and send texts to Ireland while you're away. Receiving texts are free! And, for anyone on one of our All You Can Eat Data plans, 2GB data is also included

1. Is this per month ?, e.g. 300 flexi units and 2gb of data.

2. I assume billpay customers do not have to buy this addon but do I have to opt in for this. 

3. will be charged to receive calls in 3 like countries. 

I would like to hear from others who are on the Flexmax tarrif and using it in three like countries on a regular basis to see what they think of it.

I use my phone a lot in Europe and my bills run around €250 to €300 per month with vodafone and I would like to reduce that (dramatically !)

Thanks 

Hi @Anonymous, the Three Like Home 2GB addon is €2.99 per month, and you would need to add that to the Unlimited Flex Max plan.

It gives 300 flexi units (1 flexi unit is 1 minute of call time, or 2 texts) and 2GBs of data to use in eligible countries. The eligible countries are the same as for your broadband.

Those 300 flexi units cover outgoing texts to Ireland, outgoing calls to Ireland and all incoming calls. Incoming texts are free and do not come out of the allowance.

Give me a shout if you need any more info.

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Has this now been resolved for you?

If the topic has been resolved

• Please mark it as solved

By marking a topic as solved it lets other's know the solution to a problem.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>