Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Roaming not working in Italy

Lookout
I just arrived in Italy and my iPhone 6 won’t roam. I’ve tried the suggestions on here but nothing has worked. I can’t send regular texts or use mobile data. Help per favore!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution

Re: Roaming not working in Italy

Lookout
Thanks billbond4 I tried that but no joy. It connects to IWIND, but it’s very poor, sometimes. I’ll PM my details to Three Conor. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Posted From Apple iPhone

All Replies To This Topic

Anonymous

Hi nollaig81 👋 Welcome to the Community! 😊 Can you pop me a PM with your details and I'll check to make sure everything is set up for roaming on your account? Conor

Legend
Try disable 4g restart your iphone

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Community Manager

Hi Nollaig 👋 Can you tell me if you're able to connect to a Network in Italy? Have you tried what Billbond4 suggested? 

Lookout
Thanks billbond4 I tried that but no joy. It connects to IWIND, but it’s very poor, sometimes. I’ll PM my details to Three Conor. Thanks!
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

Legend
Three should be the preferred network

Lookout
Have it sorted now billbond4, the helpful customer service genies made some tweaks behind the scenes. cheers👍🏻
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout
I am in Italy and having a similar problem.. Should I create another post or can you help me on this one?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>