Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Roaming in Italy

Lookout
I arrived in Italy yesterday and used the roaming here several time before. I am on bill pay and also have already read the previous discussion about the issue with other customers when travelling in Italy. Can you please help
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Re: Roaming in Italy

Lookout

3 Moderator

Hi @Felixm77 and welcome to 3Community! Can you ensure you're connected to 3Italy? What error are you getting when trying to make a call or use your data?

Legend
Try to disable 4g and restart your phone

Lookout
I do use 3 Ita but it keeps saying it is not available. When I try to call the voicemail says my network does not allow calls in roaming. I have been using this tariff for years and never had problems. I own a Samsung s8

Legend
Are you dialling 171 or your full voice mail number I. E. +353835xxxxxxxx

3 Moderator

Hi Felix 👋 Just following up with you! Have you tried the number that billbond4 suggested?

Lookout
The voice mail I'm talking about is when I try to call any number and I get a message saying my operator does not allow to make make calls to this number but that's for every number. I'm in Italy again and having the same problem. What should I do? I tried everything following the suggestion given to other people with the same problem but nothing
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Felixm77 👋 Are you still getting the same error? Are your text/data affected too? Can you try connecting to a few different providers there and see if the same thing happens for me? Conor

Legend
So you mobile number is 083123456 or you dialling +353835123456?

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>