Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Reception in Killybegs

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hello Three,  Can you tell me what the story is with 086 in the town? It seems to be  down since Friday. Thanks

Re: Reception in Killybegs

Hi @Anonymous, I'm not aware of any issues there at the moment. What phone are you using or is this on broadband? 

This post may help with any coverage issues you're having: http://forum.three.ie/t5/Anything-Else/Network-Issues/m-p/464#U464

Anonymous

Hello Sheena,  thanks for your reply.

I have an old Nokia phone but I know of other 086 users having similar issues. I heard locally that, for whatever reason, the transmitter has been disconnected which is on top of a hotel in the town.

I haven't heard of that issue @Anonymous, can you send a PM with your details and the exact location and I'll investigate further?

Anonymous

Hi Sheena, 

Thanks for your help. There seems to be a definite improvement in signal strength this morning for the first time all week. Maybe someone reset the trip switch Smiley Happy 

Delighted to hear that @Anonymous Smiley Happy Let me know if you need anything else

Anonymous

I spoke too soon. The service has been non-existent again all weekend. I know of another 086 customer with the same complaint too so its not just me. This is going on too long now!

Highlighted

Can you send through a PM with your details @Anonymous and I'll get Networks to take a look for you? 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon