Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Reception in Killybegs

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hello Three,  Can you tell me what the story is with 086 in the town? It seems to be  down since Friday. Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Reception in Killybegs

Hi @Anonymous, I'm not aware of any issues there at the moment. What phone are you using or is this on broadband? 

This post may help with any coverage issues you're having: http://forum.three.ie/t5/Anything-Else/Network-Issues/m-p/464#U464

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hello Sheena,  thanks for your reply.

I have an old Nokia phone but I know of other 086 users having similar issues. I heard locally that, for whatever reason, the transmitter has been disconnected which is on top of a hotel in the town.

Highlighted

I haven't heard of that issue @Anonymous, can you send a PM with your details and the exact location and I'll investigate further?

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Sheena, 

Thanks for your help. There seems to be a definite improvement in signal strength this morning for the first time all week. Maybe someone reset the trip switch Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Delighted to hear that @Anonymous Smiley Happy Let me know if you need anything else

Highlighted

Anonymous

I spoke too soon. The service has been non-existent again all weekend. I know of another 086 customer with the same complaint too so its not just me. This is going on too long now!

Highlighted

Can you send through a PM with your details @Anonymous and I'll get Networks to take a look for you? 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.