Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Question about cancelling contract

Legend

If you click the shortlink you get in the text message,

can you just cancel the contract and stay on a rolling 30 day contract,

or do you have to leave 3?

Re: Question about cancelling contract

[ Edited ]

Hi billbond4, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth? I'll look into this for you. 

Hi, I am contacting about the increase in contract by 5€. I was never notified of this and never received a letter despite it being 'sent' I only seen the increase in my bill last week and contacted 3 asking to cancel my contract but was told I am out of the time frame. I will not be paying my bill as I did not agree to this increase and want my contract cancelled for free I will switch to a pre pay sim. But I was not notified nor did I agree to any rise in my contract. I have contacted the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission and have been told I am 100% in the right. I also am not paying my bill due to the increase. I look forward to your reply.

Hi Brenmcnabb77, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll look into this. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>