Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Public IP address for Mobile Broadband sim

I would like to have a Public IP address on my account if possible as it will then allow me to use my Xbox properly online as I am restricted in online capabilities at the moment as I have a Strict NAT type and would like it to be Open. 

Thanks

Re: Public IP address for Mobile Broadband sim

3 Moderator

Hi @Dom_Stevens and welcome to 3Community! I'll certainly check this out for you. Can you send a private message with your details please? 

Hi. Any chance I could get a public IP on my phone hotspot?

3 Moderator

Hi @Gabriel209821 👋 I replied to your other post 😊 

Scout
Can I get a public ip address too? I'm experiencing this issue

Scout
On my mobile hotspot.

No the prepay plan SIMs cant have a public APN, thats only for broadband.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year. All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon