Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Proof of usage

Lookout
Hi mate,

Hello
Posted From Sony G8141

Maestro

Hi Valiusha85, can you send your details in a PM and I'll check this out for you?

Joel ,

I had requested my Proof of usage for my handset as my insurance company asked for it so that I can get my replacement for the damaged handset I even tried talking to the three live chat they said without blacklisting your handset you cannot get your proof of usage. Can anyone please help me with my proof of usage.

3 Community Manager

Hi there 👋 thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM your details to me and I'll look into this for you?  Deb

3 Community Manager

I'm delighted this has been sorted 😊

Scout
How do I get proof of useage because 3 staff kept giving me the bill which is not what the insurance company had wants
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro
Send the mods here a PM just write a PM and put Three_Mairead into the recipient field. Give the details like imei and your account information, should sort it.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi @Minh 👋 Welcome to The Community! My name is Susan and I'm a moderator around these parts 😂 As mac_n_cheese said (thanks Mac!) if you can send me a PM by clicking on the PM link under my name I'll get this sorted for you 😊 

Scout
Hi I can’t find the Pm button but can I reply through this email? I would like to have my proof of useage if you can help please
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>