Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Proof of usage

3 Moderator

There is a link 'send me a PM' under this post (and every post from a Mod) so if you click on that, you'll be able to PM me 👍 

Scout

hello i talk with you guys today. As i need proof of usage, on the phone they said up to 2 working days and the email i receive sais 5.... how long exactly it will take to get this usage... and also what exactly proof of usage mean... i don't really understand. 

3 Moderator

@jasminkat Hi there 👋 These reports can take anything up to 5 working days. Could you click on my name and send me a PM with your details and I'll check the status on this for you? 

Scout
Hello . Thank you very much but I already received it .

Scout
I would like proof of purchase to

Maestro

Yup just PM the mods and they'll help

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Hi there,

I have also requested a proof of usage, over the phone and over your live chat and no success. This was done over a month ago.

Can someone help me here?

Thanks

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@SebSalcedo Hi there, let's get this looked into straight away for you. I'll need your mobile number, address and date of birth and also your full name. Please send these to me via PM and we'll go from there 👍 

Scout
Hi there,
Have same issue but with next level of complication.
Tried chat but no success. Called them and they came with a strange issue “U must send proof of perches to get a proof of usage. Tiled them it’s a gift but they stucked with same thing over and over.
Asked for alternate cos proof of perchase could be lost damaged or in a different country but it’s even tuffet than a British passport. No alternate only proof of perchase. Doesn’t make sense.

3 Moderator

@Nish Hi there 👋 Are you a 3UK customer? If you're a 3 Ireland customer, pop me a PM with the IMEI of the phone and I'll see what I can do 👍 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>