Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Proof of usage

Lookout
Hello everybody. I have insurance at LSG. My phone was stolen. LSG requires proof of use. How can I get this letter. thanks
Posted From Huawei ALE-L21

Chosen Solution

Re: Proof of usage

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi Thanks for reply.
Denis********

Edited personal details

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi Denis 👏 thanks for getting in touch today and welcome to the Community. I'll be able to help you with this but I'll need your details 😊 Can you PM me your details please your name, address and date of birth. If you have a Prepay phone can you include 2 numbers that you have called or texted in the last 7 days and your last top-up amount? Deb

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi Thanks for reply.
Denis********

Edited personal details

3 Moderator

Denis, just a quick one; are you a 3 UK customer or 3 IRL? As this is a 3 IRL Community. If you are 3 IRL, can you send your number via PM, please? 👍 Deb

3 Moderator

@Denis83 no worries. You'll need to contact 3 UK, they'll be more then happy to help you out. I've also deleted your last comment as you posted your number publicly 👍

Hi I lost my phone I requested for proof of usage and still no update can someone help me
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi Analizaarong and welcome to 3Community! I'll certainly check this out for you, can you send a private message with your mobile number and details please?

Scout

I have also had to contact 3 for proof of usage for my insurance company and have to wait at least 72 hours??!! Why does this take so long? Is there any way of speeding this process up?

Legend
Send a mod a pm and they way be able to do it faster.
You need to give all your details

Posted From Sony H8266

3 Moderator

Hi @philb and welcome to 3Community! @billbond4 is correct, send a PM with your details and I'll check out the status of your proof of usage 👍 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>