Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Proof of usage

Lookout
Hello everybody. I have insurance at LSG. My phone was stolen. LSG requires proof of use. How can I get this letter. thanks
Posted From Huawei ALE-L21

Chosen Solution

Re: Proof of usage

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi Thanks for reply.
Denis********

Edited personal details

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi Denis 👏 thanks for getting in touch today and welcome to the Community. I'll be able to help you with this but I'll need your details 😊 Can you PM me your details please your name, address and date of birth. If you have a Prepay phone can you include 2 numbers that you have called or texted in the last 7 days and your last top-up amount? Deb

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi Thanks for reply.
Denis********

Edited personal details

3 Moderator

Denis, just a quick one; are you a 3 UK customer or 3 IRL? As this is a 3 IRL Community. If you are 3 IRL, can you send your number via PM, please? 👍 Deb

3 Moderator

@Denis83 no worries. You'll need to contact 3 UK, they'll be more then happy to help you out. I've also deleted your last comment as you posted your number publicly 👍

Hi I lost my phone I requested for proof of usage and still no update can someone help me
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi Analizaarong and welcome to 3Community! I'll certainly check this out for you, can you send a private message with your mobile number and details please?

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>