Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Proof Of Usage

Hi i have been asking for proof of use now and i have not got any help with regards to that .. i need it for my insurance company as i have lost my phine and they asked me to provide it .. could any one help me please ??

3 Moderator

Hi Kariimzzie and welcome to 3Community! I'll certainly help you out here, can you send a PM with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth please? 

Scout
Hi I need a proof of usage to claim on an insurance. My conttact was with an iPhone 7 that completely broke and was unfixable so I Brought a handset only samsung s8 with argo's. Recently broke the screen trying to claim on insurance and they've said they need a proof of usage with samsung imei number. Went into 3 shop and they said this doesn't exist and can't get the phones imei number with a proof of usage from them as it's not the iPhone 7 please help

Leader

Hi Hartwell

I'm sorry to hear about your screen! I'll certainly check that out for you, can you PM me your number, the IMEI of the phone, your name, address and date of birth?

Thanks

Lisa

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>