Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Proof Of Usage

Scout
I have called three about 5x in the past few days they said they are going to semd my proof of usage which they still haven't done yet. It is getting very annoying, I'm waiting to get my phone replaced by my insurance and I'm only waiting for three to semd me my proof of usage and they are really taking the mick.. I've been with them altleast 15 years plus and they are treating me like this. Did i need to call you 5x and on top they saying is sent. If its not here by today im thinking of leaving three
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi Shahmuaz I'm very sorry to hear this. Did you also check your spam/junk mail? PM your details and I'll check if it's been sent to you 👍 

Scout

hello Three, 

I also lost my iphone X and had an insurance and they need the proof of usage showing the IMEI number and my phone number. Im strugling to get that Can someone help me out please.

The phone I bought from someone else and the Receipt I have is showing HIS name not mine, insurance does not accept that.

3 Moderator

Hi @suleman75

We can only send a proof of purchase to the person who's name is registered to the IMEI. Had the phone ben registered to you when you bought it? 

Hiya I'm also looking to request proof of usage for an insurance claim, how do I do this? Thanks
Posted From Samsung SM-G950F

3 Moderator

Hey bcatchpole,

Was the phone you're looking for the proof of purchase for ever replaced by insurance? 

Scout
Hi I really need my proof of usage as I am going on holiday Friday and I cannot wait 72 hours !!! This is a nightmare for me
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋Welcome to the Community.  I'd love to help you out here, but I can't promise you that the proof of usage will be out to you any faster. But I will try my best though. Is there any particular charge that you are querying? Deb

Hello! I need proof of usage as reușește by my insurance company. The damaged handset asa purchased elsewhere.
Thank you!
Posted From Samsung SM-N950F

3 Moderator

Hi @Dumitrulvan

I can arrange to send you a usage report for the last 30 days to prove you've been using your number. If you need us to provide you proof that you used a certain phone, not purchased with 3, with this SIM card, I'll need to check that out further.

Can you pop me a PM with your number,  name, address and DOB as well as the IMEI of the phone in question?

Thanks!

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>