Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Problem with BuyGameCredit

No, nothing since February 10th.
Posted From Samsung SM-G930F

3 Moderator

Thanks for that, I'll look into this and get back to you as soon as I can 👌

3 Staff

Our tech team have looked in to this for you @fpascussi and have no access to details on BuyGameCredit. They've asked me to ask you to contact BuyGameCredit directly to see can they look into this for you.

Hi Bob, I contacted BuyGameCredit and they answered me the following:

Unfortunately there is currently a problem with purchasing on the Three network. We have raised the issue with them and they are working on a resolution. We will send you another email once Three inform us that the issue has been resolved. We apologise for the inconvenience but the issue is beyond our control.

So is Three aware of that problem?

3 Staff

Thanks for that update @fpascussi. I've this passed on to our tech team here to check out more for you. Once I've an update I'll be right back to you here. 

Sure no problem, thanks Bob.

3 Staff

Hi @fpascussi, Just a quick update on this. I've spoken to our tech team who've let me know that they're unaware of this issue and haven't been contacted by BuyGameCredit about this. You'd need to pop back to BuyGameCredit to see have they any update on this.

Leader

Eh @Three_Bob when you were taalking to the TECH TEAM did they say aanything about M3 Logon ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey @Three_Bob thanks for the update, I will contact them again to see what they have to say.

Hello, I would just like to give an update on the issue I have raised, I got an email from BuyGameCredit today saying the problem has now been fixed, I have just did a purchase and could use my three credits as normal. Thanks everyone!
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>