Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Problem with BuyGameCredit

Hello, I found a website on Three website (http://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Buy-Game-Points-using-Mobile-Credit/ba-p/12131) about buying game credits for PS4 for example using my mobile credit, but I can't complete my transaction, it says I'm under Usage Restrictions, it'seems possibly related to my three account but I have no clue of what it is, I have enough credit and validated my mobile number in the website, do I have to do something else to buy it? Thanks!
Posted From Samsung SM-G930F

Chosen Solution

Re: Problem with BuyGameCredit

Hello, I would just like to give an update on the issue I have raised, I got an email from BuyGameCredit today saying the problem has now been fixed, I have just did a purchase and could use my three credits as normal. Thanks everyone!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Staff

Are you getting this error when you log into www.buygamecredit.com? 

Hi Fiona, I'm not getting any error message, I can log in normally but when I try to buy something with my credits, I get the validation code by sms and when I enter the code on the website I get this message:

Your purchase has been flagged under our usage restrictions.
You have not been charged.
Please see the Usage restrictions section in our Terms & Conditions page for details.
To query this please contact us.

3 Moderator

Hi fpasussi, there is a max spend of €30 each month on buying games or using credit for charity requests would you have used more than this. 

Hi Julie, no I'm just trying to buy a voucher of €20, two friends of mine are having the same problem and they are both with Three, we never had that problem before.

3 Staff

Can I double-check have you credit in your account for this as well @fpascussi?

Hey Bob, yes I topped up €20 yesterday now I have exactly €23,51

3 Moderator

Would you have used more than €30 in the last month on any buys from your phone? 

Only €12.99 buying an app on Play Store on February 10th, but I also tried to spend €5 and €10 on BuyGameCredit and had the same problem.

3 Moderator

Did you have any other purchase today? 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>