Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Possible to push old messages / any messages to new number?

Scout

Hello,

I am new here but I have a weird one for you guys and technically I do not know if this is even supposed to be in the bill pay section.

Originally I was on the 48 network with my mobile number and that was fine, my number was then ported by my previous employment to the three network and the bill was taken care of by my employment (I assume bill pay). When I left the employment it seems they cancelled the number or got it deactivated and have had to use a different number ever since.

I am asking is it possible to activate it to prepay and send out the sim again (I no longer have access to the sim card anymore) OR if it is possible to re-activate the number on prepay and just put a forward to my current number for any text messages that come through?

If anyone can help I would appreciate it but I understand this is kinda complicated. I can send my old and new number via PM or mail if needed to a moderator.

Thanks,

Colin

Re: Possible to push old messages / any messages to new numb

Legend
Send a pm to the mods and see if they can do it.
Once the number is free you can do it.
How long has the number been deactivated? The longer the better chance you have for getting it

Highlighted

Re: Possible to push old messages / any messages to new numb

Scout

Hello Billbond4,

I appreciate the advice. I have mailed two of the Mod team on Friday so I will see if they come back today.

Thanks,

Colin

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>