Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Porting number from VirginMedia

2nd Cakeday!

Hi,

I have bought a new phone and moved to three on sunday, when I bought my phone I asked for my number to be ported.  They went through the process in the shop and told me to check in a about 3 hours, I did this and it had not been done.

I tried online support last night and they said that a request was never put in, and told me to go through the process online, my old phone is broken so I pointed out that i did not think I could put my old sim into new phone to get the txt, they seemed to think it would, it did not.

So this morning I found somebody with an unlocked phone and went through the process online and still this evening my number has not been ported. 

I am at the stage of giving phone back and cancelling contract, please if somebody is monitoring this, can you get it sorted out for me.

Owen

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Porting number from VirginMedia

Maestro

Hi Owen,

I'll check this out for you. I'll need you to PM me your details please, I'll look into this for you 👍

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Maestro

Hi Owen,

I'll check this out for you. I'll need you to PM me your details please, I'll look into this for you 👍

Highlighted

2nd Cakeday!

Thanks for sorting this

Highlighted

3 Moderator

You're very welcome, have a great day 😊

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.