Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Re: Poor service wanted to cancel

Anonymous
Hi I see these charlatans treat everyone the same, I still have no resolution but have returned product and called and cancelled, I'm waiting for final bill and am going to court with this.
They are dragging it out to cost me my time and effort. I will badmouth 3 to everyone I know. Terrible crowd zero help for the customer just all what they can extract financially from you.
Thank you for your post .
Highlighted

Anonymous
Yea,promised me a refund, about 4 month s ago,still rattling on and taking their time. Anyone else get banned from this forum for posting too often and answering other peoples posts
Highlighted

Hi rustyscrew, I've gotten back to you about the refund by PM Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Anonymous
Hi still waiting for the refund
Highlighted

Wizard

Just replied to your PM there @Anonymous

Highlighted

Anonymous
Yea thanks just replied in pm
Highlighted

Anonymous
I expect a decision tomorrow
U have my phone number and all contact details should u wish to end end the matter september 2015 is a long time ago.
Highlighted

Anonymous
Hi my Internet to my bill pay phone has deteriated over the last 6 months. I get texts saying service is been improved but it is worse than before the joining of O2 and three together.There is point in me having an unlimited package if connection isn't good enough.my contract is up in July 30th. Please advise as this service isn't good enough
Highlighted

Anonymous
Just sit tight until 30th of june. Inform them in writing that u are quitting the contract in 30 days time and get internet that delivers what it says on the tin with a competitor. Most people are ill informed that there is a 30 day cancellation period policy and that way u will be covered
Highlighted

Anonymous

I am in East Clare, I have broadband and mobile phone. The service has gone to pot, I want out. Neither my phone nor home broadband had any service. How the hell was I supposed to contact chat help. It did come back but the speed is appalling, this is not what I signed up for. I want out of this contract, or a better service. 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.