Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Poor service wanted to cancel

If the service doesn't improve after tomorrow you can get in touch with us here and we can follow up 👍

Navigator

I tested the  this evening at several occasion. results were from 0.4mbps to 1.1mbps down (0.6 mean) and 2.3mbps to 16mbps up.  This comfort me with the belief that there is more congestion on the download side and that Three does does not have enough bandwidth to provide an acceptable service. 

Can you pop me a PM with your account info so I can take a look at your account and send this info on to our tech team please @Calimero242 ?

Lookout
Hello. Please help. I have a Galaxy A5. I only upgraded to this phone a few months ago. In the beginning I had a plethora of issues including not receiving calls and texts etc etc. You can see your notes on my account regarding the amount of times I called and what was done to resolve this. At the time it was very frustrating and time consuming. As part of resolution I changed SIM. I thought everything had been fixed but within the last week I have not been able to make calls properly. The call never connects or I have to cancel and try several times until call connects. I am also unsure as to whether I am able to receive calls adequately. My friend said she tried to call me and couldn't get through. I am also noticing that I am constantly in and out of coverage/service. In fact, more often than not it is down. I called in store this morning and I got another replacement SIM but this has not resolved issue. I am so reluctant to send my phone away for up to 10working days s I have heard terrible things about this service. I am beyond frustrated with this network and I have completely lost trust in your service. I am paying 45 euro a month and locked in a contract for a service that is untrustworthy and sub standard. Crazy!!!
Highlighted

Hi @Lyndsay, I'm so sorry to hear this. This is certainly not the experience we want for our customers. Can you pop me a PM with all your info and I'll take a closer look at this for you? Ashlee

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon