Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Poor coverage

Lookout

I bought my 3 broadband few days ago, i having difficulty with coverage, very Poor quality video.... reset the broadband couple of time but still no improvement.

wrote:
I have spoke to three customer services on 5 different occasions now, each time they tell me that they will send an email. I still haven’t received anything and feel like I’m going around in circles

wrote:
I have spoke to three customer services on 5 different occasions now, each time they tell me that they will send an email. I still haven’t received anything and feel like I’m going around in circles

Re: Poor coverage

3 Moderator

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for getting in touch. Just to let you know I moved your thread to the correct area in the Community so now you have your own thread 👍

Can you tell me whereabouts this is happening, please? Are you using our Huawei B525 modem with the Unlimited Broadband plan? 

Lookout
Hi thank to get back to me... yes I am .

3 Moderator

Thanks a mill. This solution has worked for other customers, can you try this for me, please? 

Disable 2.4ghz signal in the router setting when you log into it > Go to wlan settings and click into basic. There you'll see 5ghz and 2.4ghz. Your router could be emitting both by default so the theory is if you switch off 2.4 then you'll be using 5ghz which is faster 👍

Lookout
Hi

it look a bit complicated... Actually i am already connected to 5ghz.

serial number is B525-23a.

or is where any other way to make it easier

thank you

rajiv

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Have you tried connecting with the Ethernet cable to see if the connection is any strong? It also helps to move the modem around the house or building to see where the strongest connection is. 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>