Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Poor Connectivity in Dublin 7 / Cabra

Anonymous
Hello,

It's been two days since the mobile internet connectivity is very bad in my area. I have full signal, but the data is not being transmitted or it is, but very slowly (max of 250kbps and average of 50- according to speed tests).

The same issue is happening with my flatmates and neighbours who also have three. On city center, everything works fine and fast (3g/4g) for all of us.

Re: Poor Connectivity in Dublin 7 / Cabra

Hi @Anonymous how is your service today?

Anonymous
Hey Sophie. It worked fine (connectivity of 5+ mbps) for us between 2:00 AM and around 11:00 AM, but after that the speed just went downhill again.
It's also very unstable, cutting out every 5 minutes or so and staying completely off for up to 1 minute. We are four in my house and we are all experiencing the same issues with three, but the "offline times" don't happen necessarily at the same time
Since the service is working properly late-night and VERY poorly on peak times, I guess the problem would be your overcrowded network at our area?

Thanks

How long has this been happening for? Have you tried resetting the device?

Navigator
Hi Sophie

The 3 network is hopeless most of the time in Dublin 7. Full signal but zero data. A speed of 0.3 down and 1.1 up is crazy. Eir us giving 22.2 down and 15 up in the same house.

When will 3 invest in this area of Dublin to serve their customers properly?

Thanks

Wizard

Hi @Dublin7customer, Whereabouts in Dublin 7 are you and what phone are you using? Can you manually select the network on it?

Navigator
Hi I'm on Annamoe Terrace. Samsung galaxy S7.

Maestro

We have a mast down in the area but are working to have this restored ASAP! 

Navigator
Hi, it's not a recent issue. Coverage is poor most days .

Navigator
This morning I was getting 12 down, now it's back to the normal 1-2, that doest seem like a mast issue?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>