Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Phone found - Sony Xperia

Scout

I picked up a Sony Xperia with a luminous green hard case in front of the Ballyogan Wood Luas stop about an hour ago along with a child's glove. I'd like to return both to their owner.

The phone is locked with a pin so I can't figure out who the owner is myself. If it's yours, tell me what the desktop wallpaper is and I'll give you details on where I have it.

Alternatively, if someone from Three is reading this and has a better way of finding the owner please feel free to email me using the address in my profile.

(As an aside, I called Foxrock Garda station and they told me that they couldn't accept details of it over the phone –– not exactly a community service).

Highlighted

Re: Phone found - Sony Xperia

Maestro

Hi @Noxegon, can you send the IMEI of the phone in a PM and I'll check this out for you now?

Highlighted

Scout

The owner's school has called me this afternoon, so it's on its way back where it belongs! Thanks.

Highlighted

Maestro

That's great! If you need anything else just come back to us here.

Highlighted

Legend

@Noxegon Fair Play, hope you get some good Karma for your good deed.

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.