Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Pedantic Pat is back

Legend

http://www.three.ie/web/help/activate-my-sim/

Tells the user to Please click on the "Start a Chat" , but there is no link, it should say 

Please click on the "Chat now"

Highlighted

Re: Pedantic Pat is back

Legend

Also , any idea why half my signature is chopped off and why cant I set personal avatars?

Highlighted

HI @billbond4, we're getting that page on the website updated now, thanks a mill for bringing that to my attention Smiley Happy

In relation to the signature, I've set it small so to avoid large signatures but as you progress up the ranks you may be able to add a bigger one! We're getting a custom suite of avatars done up and they are due within the next few weeks, we're unlikely to allow custom avatars as of yet, but there will be lots of really awesome ones to choose from.

Sheena

Highlighted

Legend

cheers for the update Sheena.

Highlighted

Anonymous

@billbond4 wrote:

cheers for the update Sheena.

They'd let anyone into this forum Smiley Tongue 

Highlighted

Legend

I know, its great :-) !!

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.