Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Overcharging

Anonymous
Thank you but saying you will request a copy is not answering any of the questions I raised. Reasonable time frame for a resolution? Needing to request recording s?

Anonymous
If you are not in possession of a copy of contract I signed, and are unable to provide, in order to determine whether or not we have a contract, therefore my verbal warning that you would be illegally and fraudulently obtaining access to my bank account, should have prompted a search of said documents in order to confirm that you were acting within your power and acting lawfully before charging me.I informed you that taking monies from my account with out firstly obtaining contract would be theft.the contract should have been found already

3 Community Manager

I'll come back to you once I have an update.  Thanks, Rachel 

Anonymous
Still no answer s as to when I will have answers to all my 5 points of questions above
Highlighted

Wizard

Hi @Anonymous,

Just sent you a PM back there. 

Thanks,

Bob

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

We're awaiting an update in regards to the contract @rustyscrew. Please keep in mind that due to the Christmas period we may not receive this update until early next week but I have requested it again.  I do understand where you're coming from George however as I'v stated, the 30 day notice period is part of out terms and conditions.  We'll come back to you here once we've received the update.  Thanks, Rachel 

Edited as requested. 

Anonymous
Hi any update please, I do believe I have been waiting for long enough now,when can I expect to be refunded

Hey rustyscrew,

Can I get you to PM me your full name, address and date of birth and I'll get this checked for you.

Brogan

Maestro

Thanks George, I can see your final bill. As your usage you would pay for the following bill Have you been able to see the bills? Thanks, Julie D.

Anonymous
No I have been able to see bills.contract, contract contract contract, all I want is my contract,a original copy of my contract to prove u lawfully charged me within ur remit of the contract, nothing else what so ever,contract please
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>