Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Overbilled every month and no help from support

Scout

When I rang to cancel my contract in February, I was offered a new one with a 50% discount, and I took it.

First bill came over a month later, no discount applied. Helpdesk said the discount was to kick in in the next billing period. Now, that was already more than one full billing period after the extension, but I left it at that.

Then the second bill came, again no discount. Talked to helpdesk - agent said it was a mistake at your end and the discount would finally be applied on the next bill, when the 12 month contract would come in effect (!) - at that point I should already be 2 months into that contract period. I asked for a refund for the over-billing and to have the contract period adjusted to 10 months remaining - assistant says he can't do that! He promised though I would be called back on this - I never was.

So three made a mistake, as admitted by the agents, but refuse to fix the bill and put me on another full-length contract? (Well, maybe?) I mean, I don't even know if the correct conditions have been applied yet, so maybe I'm going to get overbilled again and will be put on another 12 month contract starting June? Do I really need to take this to small claims court or is there anyone competent that can fix this mess? I'm seriously frustrated at this stage - remarkable ineptitude and a complete lack of customer care.

Re: Overbilled every month and no help from support

Maestro
Pm the mods. I know new offers like that can take a month or 2 to kick in and it could be to wait until your own contract is up. Should have been explained though. @Three_Mairead will surely be able to sort it out.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

@Monio, Hi there 👋 I'm one of the Mods here and I'd like to look into this. You'll need to PM me as @Mac_n_cheese suggested. Can you send me your number, full name, address and date of birth, please?

Scout

Thanks for your suggestion.

3 Moderator

@Monio I've started an investigation into this for you. I'll keep an eye on the progress and keep you updated every step of the way. I should know something tomorrow 👍  

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>