Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Outgoing email

Lookout
My outgoing emails have suddenly stopped sending. I haven't changed any settings or performed any updates so it's very strange. Is there a problem with Three's smtp server?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Outgoing email

Maestro

Hi cfconnolly, can you PM me your number, name, address  and DOB? I'll check this out for you. 

Lookout
Same here can't send emails on 49
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
Still not fixed. All I keep getting is "our tech team are looking into this". Almost 3 weeks now....
Posted From Apple iPhone

Navigator
Yep same with me...nothing fixed yet keep being told ' we'll be in touch shortly '. ...I think that if an email can't be sent and all the internet advice points to the networks' server not working properly that three are choosing to disable this function otherwise it would have been fixed by now (3+ weeks later). .why I don't know but strange how it's happening at same time as contract change..cost cutting exercise????
Posted From Samsung SM-G531F

Lookout
I was thinking exactly the same myself maryw! They still have not fixed the problem and are now advising me to try downloading an app for my email provider to get around the problem. Totally ignoring the fact that the emails would still not send as the problem lies with Threes outgoing email server!!!!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout

Hi,

My outgoing email stopped two days ago and I cannot send emails. I have had two on line sessions with no resolve. I am just off a 20 minute customer service call and they are adamant that there is no 3 outgoing server called mail-relay.3ireland.ie.

Can you help me resolve this problem please?

Thanks,

Ian. 

@Ian Try mail-relay-3ireland.net that was on another Topic

3 Moderator

@Ian, hi there just checking to see if you've tried what @Mac_n_cheese advised. If so let me know how it went for you.

Lookout

Hi there,

I did try it but as soon as I sent it up as .net I immediately got a notification that the server could not be found so unfortunately no luck!!!

Ian. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>