Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Online Order

Lookout

Hi i placed an order on Wednesday(28th Feb) for a Samsung galaxy s8 on bill pay, wanting to change my current prepay number to bill pay along with the phone. The device cost was taken from my bank account but the next day i received an email to say the phone was out of stock. What are my options as the money has been taken and i had been due to switch my number to bill pay contract on Wednesday coming (7th march) and obviously dont wanna be paying 60 euro a month for a phone i dont have?

Re: Online Order

3 Community Manager

Hi Corrosrfc, I'll check with our warehouse about the stock. Your order can't be fulfilled until the phone is sent out so you won't be paying €60 when the phone hasn't been delivered. I'll come back to you here as soon as I hear from the relevant team. 

Lookout

Much appreciated Thank you

3 Staff

Hi, Corrosrfc 👋 Can you PM me a screenshot of this email, please? Can you also send me your number, address, and date of birth so I can access your account? 

3 Staff

Also how did you put this request through? 

Lookout
Hi Martin, I have now received an email this morning to say order has been dispatched. So maybe more stock arrived. I will wait and see if it does arrive and get back if there’s any issues.
Highlighted

3 Staff

That's great that your phone has been dispatched. If you have any issue please let me know. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>