Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

O2 customer query

Pathfinder
Asking for a friend, honest!

Was talking to a friend earlier and conversation came around to phone signal, he told me he was with O2 and I smartly corrected him saying oh no, you are now a 3 customer! He was shocked!! Hadn't a bulls notion of the switch. Tried to convince me he was still on O2 cause the signal on his phone still says O2! Showed him a few ads etc on my iPad and convinced him but he'd love to know how he can get a '3' instead of the O2 on his phone? It's a Nokia 'smartphone' !
As I only have experience of the mighty iPhone when it comes to smartphones I wasn't sure what to suggest, apart from turn it off and on again. Maybe reset carrier settings perhaps? Any ideas suggestions welcomed 😇
Posted From Apple iPad

Chosen Solution

Re: O2 customer query

Hi folks, the O2 logo will be changing to 3 over the coming weeks, some of you will already have had this Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Anonymous

I'm sure the Mods will correct me, but I imagine it's still in the process. The deal is complete but mechanically it's still two networks that are slowly merging but in due course the O2 will be replaced by 3 on the persons phone.

I have been involved with a few take overs and the rebranding is usually a priority. 

Highlighted

Pathfinder
thanks John, still can't understand how this guy hadn't even heard about the changeover tho! He obviously doesn't listen to the radio in his car😱(plus he's a drummer)
Posted From Apple iPhone

Leader

the logo (from o2 to 3) on my phone only changed in the last couple of days or at least i only noticed it a couple of days ago! i think im still recieving a signal from the same o2 mast as there hasnt been any improvment in signal strength.....

Anonymous
It's changed on some people's phone from O2.ie to 3 . Probably might take a few more weeks before it's fully changed for everyone.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Hi folks, the O2 logo will be changing to 3 over the coming weeks, some of you will already have had this Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>