Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Notifications when data limit reached

Scout
Hi,
I have Three mobile broadband and a monthly limit of 60GB. On a few occasions I have gone over this limit and gotten a surprise when bill arrives. Is there a way to get notifications when limit is reached or do I need to just keep checking My Allowance? It is somewhat annoying to have to check the remaining balance each day. Thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution

Re: Notifications when data limit reached

3 Moderator

Hi 3user2 👋 We recommend keeping an eye on your allowance through your My3 account but we do also send notifications when you've reached 80% and 100% of the allowance to the modem's dashboard. You can log into the modem by typing 192.168.1.1 into your browser and entering admin as both the username and password, unless you've reset these yourself. Aoife  

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Re: Notifications when data limit reached

3 Moderator

Hi 3user2 👋 We recommend keeping an eye on your allowance through your My3 account but we do also send notifications when you've reached 80% and 100% of the allowance to the modem's dashboard. You can log into the modem by typing 192.168.1.1 into your browser and entering admin as both the username and password, unless you've reset these yourself. Aoife  

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>