Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Not receiving uk texts in Ireland

Explorer
I switched from billpay to prepay a few months back and since then no messages sent from the uk reach me in Ireland. I get them when i am in the UK and I got them in Lanzarote but not at home. Really frustrating and technical team have been no help.
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Re: Not receiving uk texts in Ireland

Legend
Get them to create a ticket and get its number

Explorer
Had three technical team on it for over a week. They blamed EE who just laughed at my sister when she rang. If i can get her texts in Lanzarote and Uk but not Ireland they say it must be a problem with Three. Never an issue before I moved to prepay.

Explorer
Both my sister and nephew sent me a text on the 6th August between 11am and 12.30pm. Disappeared into cyber space never to be seen again. May have to switch altogether if I can't get resolved as have to be able to get the texts.

Hi Joefed 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account and see what's been happening? 

[ Edited ]
Explorer

Done

Legend
It's a problem with the smsc in the three Ireland network

Explorer
And not a problem with EE as Three keep telling me. How can I get it resolved?

Legend
Give the mods here info about the issue and ask for the ticket number so you can track it's progress

Lookout
Hello, guys. After reading the whole post, we can get solutions to deal with the trouble quickly and safely. Thanks for your nice sharing.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>