Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Not receiving text messages

Lookout

I've switched from Eir to Three and now I can't receive text messages, Help!!

Re: Not receiving text messages

Hmmmm have you turned your phone off and on again a few times just to make sure it's kicked in fully?

3 Moderator

@Mac_n_cheese that's a great idea 👍 @Juliana, have you tried that? Are you able to receive texts now? 

Lookout

@Three_Deborah1 wrote:

@Mac_n_cheesethat's a great idea 👍 @Juliana, have you tried that? Are you able to receive texts now? 

Hi, I have done that, I have also taken the sim out and put back in, still can't receive texts. 

@Juliana whats the sms centre number on your phone? Is it's not a 3 phone you may need to change the number there to +353830000800

Lookout

@Mac_n_cheese wrote:

@Juliana whats the sms centre number on your phone? Is it's not a 3 phone you may need to change the number there to +353830000800

checked the number and it's the same.

Lookout

@Juliana wrote:

@Mac_n_cheese wrote:

seems it was the completion of porting over from Eir to Three, thanks anyway @Mac_n_cheese 

Oh dear, took a while! At least it's sorted now.
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>