Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

No data available, but still being charged...

Lookout

On 29.08.208 I was unable to use any data on my phone as both your 4G network and your 3G network were not working (I verified this with your customer service via chat on that date and was told that your engineers were working on fixing the issue asap), funnily enough I got charged euro 10.36 on that date for using data on my phone. One of your customer service representative  phoned me up today and told me that I used data on my phone on that date and assured me that they had no proof anywhere that your data network was down in the whole of the Dublin area on 29.08.2018. 

Chosen Solution

Re: No data available, but still being charged...

Anonymous

Hi There 👋 Let me check this out for you. Can you confirm your mobile number, name address and date of birth in a PM please 😊 Shane

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Re: No data available, but still being charged...

Anonymous

Hi There 👋 Let me check this out for you. Can you confirm your mobile number, name address and date of birth in a PM please 😊 Shane

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon