Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: No coverage in meath recently

Hi davidf, whereabouts are you in the Navan area? There is a site partially down at the min in the Castlemartin area. Our tech team are working on having this back up and running as soon as possible. This may be affecting your service at the moment. 

Explorer

Hi Brogan,

I am in Rathkenny so I don't think that would be affecting me, my internet has been very slow for the past 2/3 weeks

Thanks davidf! You are in between the Castlemartin and the Creewood site. Depending on the position you have the modem facing, will depend on which site you pick up. Have you tried moving the device around your home to see if it picks up the signal better? 

Explorer

Hi Brogan, I am quite close to the creewood site, and have always had my modem facing that site and have had no problems before, its just in the past few weeks I haven't been able to really get a good signal. I have tried all around my house and that has always been where I would get the best signal

I'll be happy to check this out in more detail and the exact site that you connect to. All I need you to do is pop me a PM with the broadband number or SIM number (893530), your full name, address and date of birth, please. 

Explorer

Thank you, just sent you a pm

Thanks davidf, I'll get back to you now. 

Highlighted

Explorer

Sorry to be a pain, but my speeds still aren't getting much faster, and my connection keeps dropping completely every so often and stays gone for a few minutes 

Everything is up and running in the area. Have you tested the SIM in a phone to see if this helps? I would recommend testing the SIM in a phone and use the internet out and about to see if there's any improvements. This will help identify if this is specifically happening indoors or outdoors. 

Explorer

I have tested the sim in a phone and also tried a prepay sim in the modem and there is no improvements in speed, I know you said that the site is up and running but is it possible that storm doris changed the direction of the antenna's or something? It's just very unusual as my signal hasn't been this bad since I got the device about a year ago, and I believe it has been bad since the big storm

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>