Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

No Service, Searching, E for Data

Pathfinder

Hello can someone assist me Please i moved from O2 to 3 on Friday since then my service has been mostly showing No Service or Searching my mobile Date shows E and i am unable to login into any sites even 3.ie. I have signed up for 24 months contract etc and if these isuues prevail i wish to know what i can do i mostly signed up for the Data Plan All You Can Eat but since Friday i have not been able to even nibble can somone p,eas direct me i have done all things like reboot adjust clean Sim Card manually choose network etc etc all to no avail i have logged all with customer care so im in limbo waiting Thanks

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: No Service, Searching, E for Data

Pathfinder

Thank you but i was given a new sim with an 083 number just till my number was ported ans sane was done Saturday Morning so dint seem that is the issue i am losing Faith in 3 by the minute 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Legend
I think a new sim card would sort you out,as your technical a new three customer now

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Thank you but i was given a new sim with an 083 number just till my number was ported ans sane was done Saturday Morning so dint seem that is the issue i am losing Faith in 3 by the minute 

Highlighted

Legend
Did you get a new phone? That could be the problem, as it's the same radio network your using

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Yes got new handset iphone 5 S  but it dont seem to be the problem as i checked lots things out today  went 10 miles tp my nearest large town 4g 3 g mighty signal etc no problems so its not the sim it s not the handset so lets stop going round in circles can you assist or direct  me Yes or No i have had lies once today from 3 technical support who closed the case and on later get info from customer care i turned out it was not my issue atall they were dealing with as any id information re call list did not tally with what the bill said so i have relly now lost confidence  totally in 3 finally can you direct me on the.  Issue to a resoloution etc 

Highlighted

Legend
It still could be a problem with your phone,as in town mobile signals are stronger than in rural areas.
Three would have to confirm that the Base station your using at home isn't faulty, but I suspect your new phone to be the issue

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Thank you again but tried sim in another fone stiil same in my Area so it looks like signal isnt stong enough  cant even login into three .ie it takes about 15 mins then all options dont open it scares me as i am in the first week of. 2 year conteact whickh looks like it is no assistance to me what what can i do can i pm you my details so you may and can sort this issue Thanks 

Highlighted

Pathfinder
How do i PM you direct me thanks
Highlighted

Legend

Hi Jon

Im not a three employee, (but Three can pay me if they want) Smiley Happy

You should contact them directly i.e.

http://forum.three.ie/t5/Coverage/Network-or-Coverage-Issues/m-p/464#U464

At the bottom ">Private Message Me "

Highlighted

Wizard

@billbond4 is spot on here Jon so just follow the link and send on your PM Smiley Happy @billbond4 We pay you with our eternal love, appreciation and kudos for the outstanding job you do Smiley Happy

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.