Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New number not active

Anonymous
Hi there

The timeframe for a sim replacement is 4 hours but can take up to 24 hours @Three_Sheena can verify what stage this is at if you DM her using DM a mod in my signiture

Anonymous
im already waitin on other tings to get sorted and av askd. no reply

Anonymous
Sunil: at 14:09:22

Ryan, there's no request placed for SIM activation on your account.
Ryan: at 14:10:13

I DID do it ive dun it sevral times online with the link

really adding diesil to my fire

Hi @Anonymous, it's not a SIM activation in the normal sense of the word, which is why they don't see a record of it. We're putting it through manually for you but these things take time.

I will be in touch as soon as it has completed.

Anonymous

and can u see a sim replacement bin done? ur live chat ar useless on on fone is nt much bettr either! dis place is th only suport ye hav & its hidden away

Anonymous
Sunil: at 14:17:05

As I checked again with the relevant team there's no request showing for SIM activation.
Sunil: at 14:17:25

The email that you've received is auto generated and the request you to resubmit it.

NO WAY THREE. NOT FOR THE 5TH TIME

@Anonymous, as advised I'm working on it manually here so the 'normal' customer service areas are not involved and would not have access to the information. You do not need to submit a request online, and you do not need to speak to customer care on webchat or on the phone.

If you want to send me a PM with the exact SIM serial number and the exact mobile number that you want to keep, you can and I will 100% confirm that it is going through here.

Anonymous
Sent

Anonymous

Replaced sim is now activ.

Anonymous

Great stuff @Anonymous - Sorry it took so long!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>