Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New number not active

Anonymous

To whom this concerns,

I purchased a Three Sim and topped it up with initial 20E, all is good, or so i thought. Turned it on, and immediatly got prank phone calls (someone calling from witheld and asking for cash, presumably a debt collecter) went to seek support and none was given, then found web chat, was told to go to store to seek a replacement sim. Got to the store, no help even tho girl served me previously.

In store she said she would change CTN or some sort, I asked what it was, she said a list of available numbers she would swap it too. Been waiting for a day now. Called the store the said to call three. Annoyed with calling three. Want this done or money back.

The lady in store offered 2 numbers, both of which were good ones and i chose one. I want one of the two so can I write to three and tell them which one? (i dont want a random one now, the girl said both are still free and ready to be applied)

The lady in store said Three can pop this through again for me if I chose

Ryan

Re: New number not active

Anonymous
To also add fury to this i spoke with a web agent just now & he keeps asking for an order reference, what is wrong with ye people!!

Anonymous
Tauhid: at 12:52:59

Ryan but, there's no notes on the account for the swap.
Tauhid: at 12:53:10

You'll need to contact store and they'll check the number activation for you. I cannot and wont do this.

Three are adding insult to injury already

Anonymous
Also now been told to go in store and pay another 20E can nobody get there facts right

Anonymous

Hi First of all welcome on board

sorry your facing issues but @Three_Sheena can take a look in to this for you

Anonymous
no offence here david but i am waiting nearly two hours all care here is bad, tinking of just goen over to id or one of the other networks care here is bad. lets hope three can move my credit "that i was told needed to be purchased" with the dodgy sim over to another acc

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to hear about your experience. Can you PM me and I'll sort this out for you?

Anonymous

how to dm?

Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

to to send the DM just click DM a mod below an it will send one to @Three_Sheena

Sheena will sort you out 

Anonymous

thankyou david. sent mesg to her

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>